Content marketing isn’t just a hot new checkbox in digital marketing. It works its way through everything you do online and offline. Your ad copy, social voice, website, thought leadership pieces, emailers etc.
With search now playing such a strong role in most digitised businesses, content marketing has to adapt for all new and evolving digital formats. Your digital assets need to stand out, they need to rank in search engines, but most importantly they need to drive users towards your end goals online.
Here at Consider iProspect, we develop robust content strategies online for modular and scalable execution across a range of business goals and channels. Our Content Team is like a Special Forces team of scribes combining applied experience in digital storytelling, customer relationship management (CRM), and online performance.
As with every area within digital, the importance of applied data in our content strategies is crucial. Strategy directions are based on real calculated planning, using a range of tools and data sets we determine what we need to write about and how the user responds to it. From there we assess and evolve, constantly improving.
- Gather search volumes and CTR information.
- Understand where different searches appear in your sales funnel (awareness, consideration or sale based searches.
- Using on-site and keyword tracking tool, assess the performance of traffic from keywords.
- Assess how users interact with your content and engage with your CTAs.
- Based on the collected data change how your content is written and displayed.
- Improve how your content is disseminated and the types of words it uses and topics it addresses.
Executing fundamentals at the highest level, we create more of the right content at the right time so that your company becomes the go-to resource every time prospects have need of your products and services. We frame your messages to match your audience’s’ worldview and move them towards action.
Our content opens doors for you by accelerating new business relationships and potential market synergies.
Learn how Marini’s on 57 developed a content hub which consistently ranked on Google’s top premium keywords for “luxury destinations”.